Subject Matter Expertise
- Multi-dimensional expertise in People operations and Strategy
- Exceptional track record and history advising CHRO/CIO
- Executive Leadership Coaching (your personal development/needs)
- Focused on your specific organizational and talent issues
- Ivy League Master level AL&L program development
- Action Science based recommendations
- Eager to come on-site/in-house
- Next Gen Culture = DEIB & Motivational Leadership development
Vinay chats with peer Talent & DEI leaders
Vinay engages Women Leaders of Color
Vinay illuminates Presidential Appointees
It’s 2021 and through the years Singh has seen corporations struggle to cultivate dedicated leaders and mentors while employees become frustrated and discontent. In our fast-changing world, employee and co-worker anxieties abound – for example, being replaced by the latest advances in machine learning and artificial intelligence. So how do people stay motivated and inspired to perform – and focused on positives rather than negatives like uncertainty and fear?
Enter: Finding Self-Motivated Engagement: Secrets to Workplace Leadership in a Crazy Hyper-Driven World, Author Singh leverages two decades of executive management consulting and corporate experiences to help business leaders navigate a most challenging new decade.
State-of-the-art Action Science principles meets traditional story telling. Singh uses real-world examples and those of successful leaders, as he explores the current state of worker disengagement and dissatisfaction – and fuses Action Science by providing precise positive call-to-actions for workplace situations. “It isn’t enough to explain the problem, and that’s why most books fail to help the reader, that’s why less than 5% of books are ever read cover-to-cover.”
This next generation business development book offers readers positive solutions, including:
- Taking action
- The art of good decision-making
- Creating a motivated talent culture • Inspiring leadership
- Persistence, resilience, and believing in yourself in tough times
- Leadership through open communication
- Honesty and ethics in the workplace
- Holding yourself to a level of accountability that people admire – and much more.
Whether you’re an executive corporate leader or an aspiring Gen Z high-potential, this book is filled with lessons for fast digestible and organization-focused action-science based lessons with specific tools, processes and tips to master personal motivation and engagement for your on-the-go life. Adapt these traits and qualities and, you’re not only on your way to becoming the next corporate superstar in your organization, you will find greater happiness and satisfaction in your personal life too.